soup is here

I got my soup from Heather yesterday. It's full of polymer clay goodies that she made by hand, some really cool mirror image beads (think Rorschach images) in wonderful sherbet colours; lava beads -love the texture of them; yellow-goldy crystals; and gorgeous hand made polymer pendant with black accents , some wonderful shell strands; purple polymer sea urchins, and two clay- filled clasps (with jump rings as well) in two different metals so I have a choice.; a black glass heart and two glass disc beads; a pretty pair of earrings (should I or should I NOT take them apart?); and some various sized giraffe print polymer beads. I am so pumped and can't wait to start sketching ideas.
thanks Heather, what a wonderful treasure chest of beads, and for the
vintage  tin container, with a picture of an RCMP mountie on his horse. ya gotta love a man in uniform .

time to play.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party REVEAL DAY

Bead Peeps swap n hop