meet my Partner

I recently signed up for the Bead Peeps Swap n Hop (see previous post).
It is getting close to the time to send out our beads and prezzies to our partner. But first I have to tell you about my partner in crime for this event.  

from Los Gatos, California, meet Inge von Roos

Inge is an amazing lamp-work artist. She MAKES. GLASS. BEADS.  *sigh* ( love these.)

She is a lifelong crafter with many interests; pottery, stained glass, weaving, jewellery making, and many other handcrafts. Beginning as a bead stringer she fell in love with hand made glass beads while at a glass and bead show. Hooked on this idea, she took one class and that was it, she found her passion.
Inge is a constant student , regularly taking classes from various lamp work artists, in order to perfect her craft, and she travels all over North America to do so.
She says that bead making is meditation for her and is loving the variety of beads she can create by playing with new techniques and trying different colour combinations.
I cannot wait to see what she sends me in our swap.
To see some of Inge's work pop on over to  Inge's blog

Comments

  1. Thanks for the nice post about me. I am in the process of "gathering".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by . Nice comments are food for the soul.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party REVEAL DAY

Bead Peeps swap n hop